In October of 2005 we welcomed Sam, aka "Peanut," into the world. He has been the delight of our lives, bringing us laughter every day, and making us do crazy things like cry when we hear the Hawaiian version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow." Sam serves as the Big Brother and primary narrator of this blog. (For a real laugh, be sure to check out his State of the Nursery addresses!)
In July of 2008, Sam's little sister joined him and us in rounding out our little family. Charlotte, aka "Moonpie," brought us two surprises at her 20 week ultrasound - the first being that she was a girl, and the second that she would be taking us on a very new and unexpected journey. Charlotte was diagnosed with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome which required her to have one of three open-heart surgeries at three days old. Charlotte, much like her brother, has already shown a stubborn streak. She is our little fighter.
Mama Jenn and Daddy Tim will take care of all the medical stuff here. Sam and Charlotte will be sure to keep you up-to-date on all the fun goings-on at the Tousey House.
8 comments:
Fantastic pictures! You probably could enter the one of Sam and Charlotte in a contest. good to see Charlotte sitting alone.
Love to all, Gi Gi
Oh my WORD! I agree with Gi Gi!
I see someone has been a good boy as there are some shots of baseball cards. Are you ready to watch some Big Papi?
I love the new picture at the top! Did Charlotte take the one of you and Sam? If so, she did a great job centering it up! :)
I'm with Amber.. did Charlotte take the last one?
I love the title one ! ! !
Awesome!
I love you!
No, that last one was at Sam's friend Mycah's birthday party. I snatched it off her blog.
Hey I want you to send me pics. of sam and char. I love you and miss you bunches.
♥Sissy
these are all great!!
Post a Comment