Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Lotsa Snow

Mama and I had fun playing in the snow for a little bit. Until that dog came and tried to eat Kitty Pants. But overall, we had fun, and Kitty is resting in the garage with treats and blankets. She didn't get hurt, just a little shaken up.

5 comments:

Amber said...

Wow! Lucky pants is what I'd call you guys and ole kitty pants! We're still hoping for a few flurries but after seeing these pictures I'd be a little embarrassed to brag on whatever dust we got.

Lydia said...

I love the first picture of Sam. He looks like he had a blast!

Meredith said...

Glad you had fun today, Sam! Our baby isn't here, as you know, but our dog loved it!

Debbie said...

WOW! How cool is that Sammer T? Did Aunt Steph brave the cold winter snow or was she bundled up inside?

Anonymous said...

Sam, can you imagine how jealous Papa Ray is because you got snow and he didn't. I know he would love to be playing in the snow with you.
Love to all, Gi Gi