Friday, November 21, 2008

Drumroll, please...

I have never been so harassed in all my life! I am so sorry it has taken so long to get back to y'all. As much as I love hosting contests, I just hate having to pick a winner.

I got a couple of email entries as well as the ones posted here, and they were all just great!

I thought about doing a point system, but then I would have had to figure out a way to deduct points from my Mama and my sister for the incessant harassment. (Just kidding!)

In the end, I had to go for cute and funny, and I really liked the one that included thoughts from both Sam and Charlotte.

So, the winner is Trini!Sam: When you born Charlotte you were this BIG!!
Charlotte: WHOA! No way Sam not me!

And just so you know, Sam was actually showing Charlotte how to "catch" the lights that you see after someone takes your picture with a flash. Here's the other picture from his "lesson."

4 comments:

MaddieB's Mama said...

YEAH!!!! I am really happy. I just got done paying a speeding ticket I "accidently" got. I was paying for it online and I thought I would jump over to your blog and see if you picked a winner yet. I needed a good pick me up. We are off to my mother in-laws in Houston on Sunday. The kids and I are going for the week and David will fly out on Thanksgiving morning. Have a good holiday and I will get with you when we get home.
love you all
Trini

Kristin said...

Now see with the second it makes everything more interesting...

In the "lesson" pic the look on Charlotte's face and her furrowed brow have a classic Lucy to Charlie Brown expression, "You're such a blockhead!"

Sarah said...

Well...I must say that i did like hers but, I think that i was acctually the closest with the catching thing...It must be a sammer sissy connection. :) Love you all!
♥Sissy

Karin @ 6ByHisDesign said...

sweet blog - and love the photo naming contest (ala Pioneer Woman) ... and I have to wonder what these canvases are! I'm here from a fellow heart friend's blog, Faith.

Blessings - and keep chunking up your little sweetie! ENJOY your holidays!

~Karin