I turned three yesterday. Mama and Daddy said I am getting bigger! And I am a big brother and all now, you know.
Since I am so big now, I had to say goodbye to some friends last night. I bid a final farewell to my pacis. I'm not gonna lie, it hurt like the dickens to part with my little plastic and silicone friends. They have seen me through good times and bad. They were always around when I had a bad day, or when I wasn't feeling too good. But most of all, those pacis helped me get off to sleep real fast.
But I am growing up, and it was time to move on. So last night before bed, I put all my pacis in a big envelope for the Paci Fairy to pick up. Mama said he would come get them after I went to bed. (Too bad I didn't get to sleep until 10pm! It's hard to sleep without a paci...)





Then this morning when I got up, Mama opened the front door, and the Paci Fairy had left me a present! I got new cars for my Thomas train set, and FOUR boxes of Tic-Tacs! Yay for Tic-Tacs!








I know I will still be sad for a little while, but overall I am glad to be a big boy.
I will always hold a special place in my heart for those pacis... (at least until I forget all about them.)



8 comments:
What a big boy!!!
My friend Shakes said it best, "Parting is such sweet sorrow." I think this has to be harder on Momma in some ways. I dread the day we take Georgia's away.
Sammer,
Papa Don and I are proud of you; giving up your pasci's. You are such a big, brave boy. with our love, Gi Gi
Sam,
Glad you are a fan of the red Tic Tacs too. Please make sure you tell your sister how great the PF is as word of mouth is the best advertising.
Paulie Bleeker
Sam,
Paulie meant to say orange Tic Tacs. Those are his favorite.
Love,
Juno
Oh Sam,
Nana and Papa know how much those pacis meant to you so I hope you are not sad for to long. We love you with or without the pacis.
Love, kisses, and hugs,
Nana & Papa
Sammers! I am so proud of you big boy! You know a Tic Tac doesn't get eaten around here without a fond thought of you Touseys up there in NC. :)
Hey sammer bear. I am proud of you! You are braver than sissy is. I love you with all my heart! I will have to show me my transformer when i see you again. Love you all,
Sissy
Post a Comment