So, today was the celebration of my third birthday. I'm not gonna be three until Thursday, but Mama didn't want to compete with the neighborhood block party next week. Sooo, we decided to party today. So. Much. Fun.

I asked Mama for a blue cake with dinosaurs, so she made me a blue cake with dinosaurs! It was blue on the outside and blue on the inside. And it was yummy!


We also had chick-fil-a minis, and thanks to Aunt Steph and Uncle Ken for the Boberry biscuits!

(I think Mama and Steph were supposed to be my waitresses or something, cause they were dressed alike.)

My people showed up, as scheduled. (Well, all the people who were in town. I have other people who were unable to make it.)
This year I had kids to play with, including my best girl, Mycah. And she brought her little brother, Caleb, so Charlotte had someone to hang out with, too. 



I got some swell presents, including a sweet fishing pole and tackle box from Daddy and Mama.
I'm going to nap now. "Catch" ya later!




7 comments:
Happy Birthday Sam! I've never met you but you are absolutely adorable... I mean cool! I am sure you are a great big brother. Tell your mom that 3 is a whole new adventure. It's way different from 2!
Happy Birthday sammer bear. Wish that i could have been there with you guys to celebrate. It the first year that i missed. Love you all.
Sissy
I had so much fun Sam! Maybe one day you can teach me how to fish. I thought those green wormy things looked pretty cool.
Love,
Mycah
Happy Birthday Sam,
What a fun day you had, I can't beleave your 3 already, time sure flys. Your daddy and you will have so much fun fishing and as great a cook as your mama is she'll be cooking some fantastic fish recipe for your family.
Love you,
Aunt Linda
Sam, you must be pretty tuckered out! Thanks for having me to your party.
Is that Mimi's tent I see?
Love,
Meredith
What a fun day! So glad we were able to spend a few short days with you to celebrate the BIG 3!
Lots of love,
Nana & Papa
Happy Birthday Sweet Boy! Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Post a Comment