Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Gracie Jean

Little Gracie Jean is completely healed, and in her Father's arms.

You can read her story here, and leave messages for her family as well:
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/graciejeanlockyer

4 comments:

Meredith said...

I just read it. Tears are running down as I try to contemplate the faith and grace it takes to say "But we are rejoicing!"
Thanks for sharing this with us, Jenn.

Amanda-The Family News! said...

I am truly heartbroken over this as I have followed her story for a while now.
What a beautiful angel!

Debbie said...

Our prayers are with her family as they grieve the loss of their precious daughter but rejoice in a new angel smiling down upon them all. Thank you Jenn for allowing us the opportunity to pray for yet another family and realizing the blessings we have been given.
Love,
Debbie

Anonymous said...

I was honored to be able to pray for that precious baby what a story of faith. I pray for peace for the family.

Love,
Aunt Linda