Sunday, August 17, 2008

To the beach!

So I noticed that my little sister redecorated things while I was gone. That's okay- I'm sure it won't be the last time she messes with my stuff.
Anyway, while Charlotte was settling in to life at our house, I was off to SC for a week with Granny & Papa.

I did lots of fun stuff and visited with lots of fun people, but the best part of the week was going to the beach. I went with Granny and Papa and my new friends Mr. Russell, Miss Christine and their daughter Hannah Grace, who is pretty much the neatest thing since sliced bread! HG and I made fast friends, and I miss her. Here are some lovely photos of my weekend. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

OK, who was able to make the sand- castle walls without Sam destroying them along the way? My hat is off to you because as Stephanie will vouch for me we could never get past 2 (in the infamous sandbox) without Sam smashing them to bits.

Debbie/Nana

Anonymous said...

We were able to accomplish that while Sam was preoccupied with one Hannah Grace was building.
Of course he was to taken by her to destroy hers!
Granny

Anonymous said...

Sam, it looks like you had a great time at the beach. I wish I was there. I'm sure your little sister missed you!

Meredith said...

Yea, Sam's back!

Anonymous said...

I wish that i could have gone to the beach too. Cute pictures.
Cant wait to see you all again!
Sissy

Lydia said...

I love the first picture of him. What a cutie!