Friday, July 11, 2008

Sam Here

Yes, I know there is a new baby, but I wanted to remind everyone that big brother is still here making life a little brighter for everyone.

Mama had some trouble with the picture loader the other night, so she will be posting fun pictures at the end of this post.

I got to see my baby sister on Wednesday. I am really glad that she is here and I can see her now! My Aunt Sissy got me a framed picture of Charlotte to keep in my room, so I can look at her any time. I can't wait to see her again. Daddy and Mama said that once she is off her ventilator I can go and see her.

In other news, I can sing the entire song, "Take Me Out to the Ballgame." The WHOLE song! As soon as Mama gets the new computer to behave with videos, there will be a show for you. Today I was singing the song and I changed the words a little at one part. Here is the Sam version I sang today...

"Take me out to the ballgame!
Take me out to the crowd!
Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jacks,
I don't care if I ever get back.
And it's root, root, root for the home team,
I just pooped in my pants a little."

Hope you enjoyed that.

Here are some pictures from our fireworks show...
And me in my work gear for helping daddy "dig" for things in the garage...
And sleeping on Dean Dog, the best pillow a guy could ask for (along with Charlotte's blanket. I am getting my big brother stink on it so that she has a smell from home for her bed at the hospital).




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sammer, I will be glad when we can see you and Charlotte together! You will probably want her to scoop with you and you will want to show her how to hit a ball in the flag hole.
We love you and Charlotte, and Mommy and Daddy.
Papa don & Gi Gi

Meredith said...

I had fun with you the other night, Sam! Looking forward to seeing you and Charlotte next week. Love, Meredith
PS Love the song.