I realized this week why I love my Daddy so much. You see, he is a boy like me, and sometimes you just need another man around to balance out the estrogen. Most days it's just me and Mama, or me and Mimi. But then there are days (almost every week!) when Mama doubles up the ladies on me. Like this past Thursday, Miss Meredith came over to visit. I like Miss Meredith and all, seeing as how she went with me to the Bulls game, but she's still a girl. And then on Friday, Miss Amy and Mycah came over. This was fun, since Mycah is pretty much my best friend in the world, but still, she's a girl. I like to do boy things, like roll around on the floor, play with trains, throw balls and dig in the dirt (not that girls don't like these things, but most of the ladies I know are not interested). Right now Mycah likes to look pretty and squeal a lot. And y'all all know that Mama is about six weeks away from bringing another girl to live at our house. But there is hope... Mycah's Mama is having a baby too, and she's having a boy! I know he'll be littler than me, but at least when we all play together I can have another guy around.
Anyway, thanks for letting me get that off my chest. I'm going to dig in my sandbox some more now. And here are some pictures for your enjoyment!


PS. Mama wanted me to say that Mycah does a lot of stuff besides squeal and look pretty. In fact, she had a set of golf clubs before I did. But you know, a guys gotta take some liberties sometimes to make a funny story.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Girl Trouble
Posted by Jenn at 4:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Sam, You look like a "BIG BROTHER". You can play with Mycah's brother and she can play with your sister. We love you and hope to see you soon.
GG
Sam--did the house come with a sandbox?
Still waiting for pics.
Sam, you need to come over to my house. It's boy city! We have lots of manly things around here, combat boots, knives, camo, smelly socks, you name it. It's a man's world at Lil Mama's house, you'd fit right in!
Sam,
I'm blushing. You go ahead and be all boy. I like you that way.
Mycah
Post a Comment