This has been a big weekend around here. My Nana and Papa are in town, and today is Easter! I don't really understand what Easter is all about yet, but I do know that Jesus loves me.
Yesterday me and Nana and Mama dyed Easter eggs. I had never dyes eggs before, and I had a big ol' time. I even made a "Go Pack!" egg. It was really cool. We didn't use the real eggs for hiding - Mama turned them into salad today. Yuuuum!




This morning we got up early to go to church. Mama and Daddy got to go to big church while I went to nursery. When we got home we had a big yummy brunch with Nana and Papa and then I got to look for eggs.




I had a big day and a fun Easter! I hope you did, too!



3 comments:
I love the Easter Egg helmet!
Go Sammer!
Sam, I'm so glad your head was safe while hunting eggs. Yea for safety! :)
Sam, you never know when someone might throw a Easter Egg at your head.....glad you wore your helmet.
CUTE!
Post a Comment