Friday, February 29, 2008

Helmet Head

For my birthday, Mama and Daddy got me a tricycle and a nifty helmet. Lately I have taken a liking to that helmet. I want Mama to put it on me first thing when I get up. I haven't been riding the bike much, since it has been so cold. I have found that the helmet protects my head during other dangerous activities, like helping Mama fold clothes, and when I am eating peanut butter sandwiches.


Also, I really like taking pictures with Mama's camera. Here are some of my latest shots. I was trying a new technique which juxtaposes bright lights with dark shadows, or something like that...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sammer, We liked the pictures you took; when you come down to S. C. again , we will have to let you be the photographer..
We love you a big bunch
Papa Don & GG

Debbie said...

Sam,
Nana loves the helmet and I can't get over how tall you are getting! Just 18 more days until Papa and I come for a visit. I heard while we are there the Easter Bunny might stop by! Guess we'd better get ready for an Easter egg hunt, Papa said today he would help you find the Easter eggs the bunny leaves behind. Just be careful though because Papa tends to want to eat what comes inside those eggs. Missing you and counting the days until we see you all.

Love,
Nana