
I don't know if y'all knew this or not, but on Friday my daddy turned 30. Yup, you heard right, he's 30! His big present from Mama was a fly-fishing trip to Wyoming. She gave him that present early, since you will remember that he went while she was in Africa (lucky!).

But this past weekend my Nana came up and she and I hung out while Mama and Daddy went on a birthday-date. They went out to eat with Mr. Joe and Miss Lori. We also had a yummy mint-chocolate chip custard cake from Goodberry's. Mmmm-mmmm-mmmm. 

Happy Birthday Daddy!



5 comments:
Sammer,
Give your DADDY a GREAT BIG HUG from GG & Papa Don (you can even give him a kiss if you want to).
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM!!!!
With our love,
GG & Papa Don
Oh Sam... if you do grow into your daddy's shoes - what a man you will be!
love to all!
Granny
Happy birthday Timmer. Sam you know that goodberrys is Sissy's favrorite! We will have to go sometime! Love you!
Sarah and Chaser!
Hey, I know that little guy munching on that Panera Bread, because I was there! Sure am missing you and I am counting the days until it is your birthday. Papa and I are so excited to see all of you (mostly you Sam but don't tell Mama or Daddy, shhhhh).
God bless and lots of love and kisses,
Nana
Goodness gracious, are you sure that isn't P.J. Tim is holding? !!! We love you all!
Post a Comment