Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Hey! I'm here!


I know, I know, it's been a while. I have been buuuuusy!



Last week my Daddy went to France for work, so me and Mama went down to SC for the week. Then Mama left me there for a few days to go to camp.


I don't have many pictures because the camera ran out of batteries. I'm hoping that my Granny will send some, if she's not mad at me for bringing her only set of car keys to NC with me...
Here is one of me looking over the abyss that once was Papa's deck. He tore it down for a new one.
I was really happy to be back home with Mama and Daddy. We went shopping on Sunday and Mama got a camping pillow for her trip. I think I may take it from her.
Then we went swimming. I LOVE swimming!

It was a long, fun week. I am really tired now, so I will tell you more later.
Bye!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great to see you're back Sam- I'll see you next week!!
Love you,
Aunt Steph

Anonymous said...

Sam, it didn't look like you were very impressed with your Papa's abyss - I'm sure the new deck will be much nicer. Can't wait to see you - it's less than a week now. Hope you enjoyed the 4th and all the fireworks!
Love,
Nana

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam,

I'm glad that your Daddy is safe and sound back from France. Did he see your uncle Jeff while he was there? Take good care of your Nana and Aunt Steph when they come to see you. We love you.

Great Nana and Papa Tousey

Anonymous said...

Hey Sam! I am signing in from Basel Switzerland!
I love you and have fun with Nana and Aunt Steph this week!
Love you,
Uncle Jeffrey