Saturday, June 16, 2007

WE HAVE MLS!!!

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS!!!


Daddy and Mama are sure happy that the house is finally ready to go. I'm just happy that we can get back to normal now. Except for the having to leave the house at a moment's notice, and the fact that Mama actually has to fold laundry when it's done, things should pretty much be the same.
Daddy finished up his projects,and I was happy to observe him beautifying our air conditioner. He made it all nice with gravel and such. I was just a little put out that I couldn't actually get in the yard with him. Well, it won't be too much longer and then I will be his Number Two with the chores. Not a number two like that, I mean his second in command.
Also, Dad is hoping that Kitty Pants will convey with the house. Mama doesn't think it will happen once people get a load of this cat!


Tomorrow will be a fun day. Don't tell Daddy, but we have a few Father's Day surprises up our sleeves for him!


Bye!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Sam,
I am glad to hear you have plans for your Daddy on Father's Day. He also knows a thing or two about being second in command. He was always good with the chores and helping around the house. PaPa will be mowing the lawn and doing some pre-painting prep work today. Have a great day and give Daddy & Mama big hugs and kisses from us.
Love,
PaPa

Meredith said...

Sam,

Can't wait to hear about those surprises (once Daddy has gotten them, I mean!). You are a cutie-patootie. I'm very excited that you'll be coming to see me in Durham soon!!!

Meredith

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam,
Things have been a little crazy around our house also. Miss Maddie B is here and on the loose. You think your house is all child safe and they find something to let you know it's not. Oops! Nana and Papa Harris were here also they left to go back home today. Maddie is here until Saturday though. Well you have fun and tell Mama we know what MLS is I spend around 5 hours a day putting homes on MLS for our real estate business now you know what Aunt Linda and Uncle Bud do all day. Have fun this week!

Love and kisses
Aunt Linda XXXOOO

Anonymous said...

WOW Sam,
I thought Ollie BAH BAH was fat he weighs 20 lbs but maybeeee Kitty Pants has him beat, they should get together I think they hang out at the food bowl more than we relize.

Love ya,
Aunt Linda

Jenn said...

Dear Aunt Linda,
I know you are having fun with Miss Maddie. Please give her and Trini big hugs from me. Mama said to tell you that Kitty Pants weighed 22 pounds at her last check-up, which is about the same as me!
I hope y'all have a good visit!
Love,
Sammer