Monday, June 04, 2007

Packing it in...

Do y'all really think this is the best way to pack a kid's toys?

Mama just dumped everything in that big ol' box!

She said it'll be like Christmas when we unpack it all.
Don't worry, she left out a lot of toys and books for me.



Today Mama wanted to take a little break. She said that I have been so good lately, putting up with all the moving stuff, so she wanted to take me to the pool. We went to the toddler pool at the Y. The pool is only one and a half feet deep, so I can stand up. The water was pretty chilly, but I got used to it after a while. Mama couldn't take pictures of me in the water, since she had to stay in the water with me, but she did capture my fleeting obsession with one squirty purple seal.

We'll take more pictures the next time we go.


Bye!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Sam,
Swimming, squirting, smiling, scribling. Sounds like a fun time around your house. Moving is just another adventure on our journey of life. Not to worry, your Daddy is a seasoned professional.
Love,
Papa Tousey

Anonymous said...

So you figured it out Sam you're moving! Where are you moving too. Did your mama and daddy sell your home? Will you still be in Raleigh?
Looks like your mama must be so busy with planning her trip to Africa and trying to get ready to move. Whew, busy times. Will you be in your new home before mama leaves for Africa?

Love you,
Great Aunt Linda
XXXOOO

Meredith said...

Ditto to all Great Aunt Linda said! Sam, you gotta give us more info! And by the way, you are TOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Sam,
Your mom sure does have some neat packing skills. She must have inherited those from someone!! Wonder who?
You could hide some of your favorites under the bed. Your mama knows a little about putting good stuff under a bed. I am only sorry I cannot post a picture to explain what I mean!
I love you!
You too Mama Jenn and Daddy Tim