Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Updates!

Well, Mama has been wanting to spruce up the blog, and she finally did! Whaddaya think?
Also, will you let her know if any of the links are weird? Thanks!


I want to let you know that my Papa Don is still getting better. He is through two treatments, and yesterday his kidney doctor said he doesn't have to see my Papa again! Yay! His kidney's are great, now we are just praying that he finishes up his last three treatments like a champ. Thank you for your prayers!


I know you are all curious about the moving. Well, Mama and Daddy have been little worker bees lately. They are getting the house all ready to sell by making it look really nice and generic. Apparently people like to picture themselves living in my house; they don't really want to know that I live here! But it's fine because with all the boxing up of things, Daddy says we will be able to move really easily when the time comes. Our house will go up for sale next Friday, the 15th. We will then be moving to WAKE FOREST! Woo hoo! I am so excited that I will be close to my friends, and Mama says I will have my very own yard that I don't have to share with stray neighborhood dogs and cats. We don't have a new house yet, but Mama and Daddy have their eyes on a couple of prospects.

And finally, in news that I know will make everyone happy, Mama's friends Miss Adriane and Mr. Drew will be adopting the pretty sink and counter top!
Bye!




5 comments:

Meredith said...

Sam,
Is your mommy or daddy getting a new job in WF?

Love,
Meredith

The Browns said...

Sammer Tousey, the blog looks fabulous. Did you do this or did Mommy?


I wrote a song for you about this happy day in which we announce your glorious move to "my land"...

Sam's moving to Wake Forest
Sam's moving to Wake Forest

The Browns are really excited
The Browns are really excited

We're gonna have so much fun
We're gonna play in the sun

And not have to drive along way to play
And not have to drive along way to play.

(It's to the tune of Where is Thumbkin. I'll sing it to you soon!)

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

Hi Sam,

Tell Mommy to change my name to Mrs. Lil Mama, I sound about four million years old on your blog list. I'm sure you'd think I was four million years old but Mama will know what I mean. I'm excited to see what happens next with your house and stuff. Be a good boy, k?

Love,

Mrs. Lil Mama

Jenn said...

Dear Mrs. Lil Mama,
She just wanted to make sure you were paying attention!

-Sammer

Miss Mycah said...

I love it Sam. It looks so "20 months".