Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Bad Parenting 101

Okay, so things have been a little weird lately with the packing and getting the house ready to sell. But I still don't think that is an excuse for what has happened this week. It's like Mama's brain left and the brain of a different Mommy has taken over. Y'all don't even want to know how many chicken McNuggets I ate in the past week!
Things are coming along with the house. We took the ping pong table to the storage shed on Monday. This was the last thing to go to storage for now. Mama wanted us to all ride together, so they put my car seat up front in Daddy's truck. Does this look safe? Well, don't worry, I was safe... for a minute. They had to go to Lowe's to get the carpet cleaner, but they went there first before the storage shed. Guess where they had to put the cleaner? Now that is definitely a baby no-no!
And where was Mama this whole time? In the back!
I did get my first happy meal out of this deal. Mama is sure it won't be the last. This was not a proud moment for her... but she did get me the apple dippers instead of fries!
Also, I want to tell my cousin Maddie that I am really proud of her for learning to drink from a straw. Look Maddie, this is what you have to look forward to. Sweet tea!
Okay, I think that's it for now. I'll let you know when we get a house.
Bye!

8 comments:

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

Bad Mommy! Bad BAD Mommy! Sammer's gonna be 800 pounds if you feed him those McNuggets! Turn from your evil ways, sister friend!

Love,

Mrs. Lil Mama

The Browns said...

Poor little boy! You walk yourself down to Ms.Jaime's house and I will feed you something wholesome, like a cheeseburger from McDonald's!

Anonymous said...

Ummm, McNuggets.
You were a good sport for all the girly shopping today. Mycah finds that attractive.
Love,
Amy

Annie said...

Well, if you think that is bad. I won't tell you that HG gets a happy meal everytime I do my grocery shopping b/c there is one in wal-mart and it keeps her entertained so I always plan to go at lunch time. (I don't go shopping more than once a week) We get the apples too. . .well, sometimes. :)

Anonymous said...

Sammer,
You need to come and spend some time with Papa Don and GG. I would cook some real tasty food for you. One of your Mama & Daddy's favorits is homemade mac & cheese. You could also have fresh creamed corn, green beans, country style steak and mashed potatoes.
If you can think of something else you would like, I willcook that also!!

We LOVE YA'LL very much
Hope to see you soon.
Papa Don & GG

Anonymous said...

Sammer,
I can't believe you told all of us that your Mama and Daddy have lost their minds! I can just imagine when it comes time to pack your entire house what they will be feeding you. Juicy Lucy's or
Taco Bell? Not to worry Nana will be there in just a few short weeks and we will get you back on the wholesome meals your Mama is known for. I guess a few trips to the fast food restaurants won't hurt you but let's hope they don't make this a habit. However, the car seat exchange was unbelievable! Are you sure someone hasn't kidnapped your real parents and you are living with clones or something close to what appears to be your parents. I'd better do some investigating because something is definately wrong with those pictures!!!
We love you all even - if you've lost your minds momentarily!
Kisses, hugs, and lots of prayers,
Nana

Anonymous said...

hey sam! im signing in from paris! i love and miss you!
uncle jeff

Anonymous said...

Woo -Hoo Sammer!
Enjoy every minute of your new found freedom! Parents usually always revert back to their old ways in the end. Prepare thyself for more chic-fil-a!
I love you!
Granny