Friday, June 01, 2007

Back to School...


I get to go to work with Daddy today! Well, I get to go to nursery school while Daddy goes to work.
Mama is going to school, too! She's going to Elon University to give a talk to some girls. Today is nicer than when I normally go to school with Dad because we're all going to be back together today when I get home! And then we get to go to a concert at church. Travis Cottrell is gonna be there! You should come!


Bye!

2 comments:

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

Hey Sam,

You are getting to be such a big boy! I looked at your pictures and thought YOU were the one with the job! I'm sure you'll have fun spending time with Daddy. Your mommy is going to be great talking with all those grown-up ladies about "stuff." Ask her to tell you all about what she discussed ; 0 You have a wonderful family! Love,

Mrs. Lil Mama

Anonymous said...

Sammer,
You sure looked excited about your big day. I hope you had lots of fun at daycare and I'm sure you made something special for your Mama and Daddy. I'm researching some projects that you and I can do when I come for my visit. Love you all!
Nana