Saturday, April 21, 2007

Boo-boos, new shoes and some sweet pool action!


























I know, I know, it's been too long. People, I have been so busy, I don't even know which way is up! Mama says I have been doing a great job at being a boy lately. I almost busted my head open at nursery school the other day, and I am currently sporting two skinned knees. And it's not even summer yet!



























I did finally get me some new summer shoes. Mama had been looking for me a pair of knock-off Crocs. She has this thing against spending more money on my shoes than she does on her own... anyway, there is no one in America that makes fake Crocs in my size. Sooo, last week when I got my allowance (yes, I get an allowance once a month - although come to think of it, I've never got to pick what we spend it on.) Mama went online and ordered me some smart navy Crocs. People, let me tell ya, these shoes are sweet! I can almost put them on myself, and they are so comfortable.




















































Also, we are back in swim lessons. They are on Saturdays this year, so Daddy gets to be in the pool with me. This past Saturday, I was being a serious stinker.
(Well, you would be, too, if you had sharp, pointy teeth pushing through your gums!)























As you can see, only a pacifier would help.
























Oh wait, maybe a pretzel would help, too!












































So, like I said, Daddy is my swim buddy this year. He is pretty good. I just hope he gets more comfortable with putting his face in the water.




















Just so you all know, I turned 18-months yesterday! I can run, climb up and down steps and ride on Kitty Pants. Also, here is a list of things I can say:
Uh-oh
Dad
Who's that?
What's that?
Kitty
Car
Truck
Tree
Toot
Turd
Mama
Shoe
This
GG.

Okay, so they don't actually sound just like that, but Mama and Daddy know what I am saying. I have also begun expressing my delight when I eat something yummy by saying "MMMMMMM!"


















One more thing... I can also do this:




















And I put those beans there.



















Seriously, bye!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. I'm so glad that both of our parents are now officially "grandparent's age." Thanks a lot.

2. I have NEVER heard Sam say any of those words on that rather lengthy list of yours. They all sound like UHH UHH UHHHHHH. Maybe I need to get my hearing checked or something. I dunno.

3. I love you guys!

Hannah said...

jenn, is sam wearing an airplane t-shirt?? he looks SO cute!! hope you are doing well!

Christy said...

He is just too cute Jenn. Especially in those sunglasses!

Anonymous said...

Hey. I love sammer in the redhead hat. He is so cute. Who would have ever thought any diffrent. I hope that you are having a good week i have been sick but the Ziti was great. Lots of complements! Love you!
Sissy

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jenn,

This is Meredith Dangel (formerly Meredith Moore!). My mom passed this site on to me, and I've been checking it periodically to see more pictures of your ADORABLE Sam. He is so beautiful!

I'll also be checking your new blog on Botswana. What a wonderful, incredible opportunity. I can so easily relate to your story. When I was in third grade, on Career Day I dressed up as a Foreign Missionary (which pretty much consisted of my normal clothes and a sign around my neck that said "Foreign Missionary"). I wish you a blessed time.

Meredith