Sunday, January 14, 2007

Chocolate Hair, Chocolate Face

Mama made her hair brown. It was weird at first, but I like it!


Mama got this dapper sweater vest for me at a big ol' consignment sale at the fairgrounds. She went with Mrs. Amy, who is due to give birth to my future wife in about four weeks. (Mama made me say that! I think girls have cooties!)


Mama says that since I am more than one now, I can eat "dangerous" foods, like brownie mix! Yum! (Don't let my serious demeanor fool you - I enjoyed every goopy bite...)

Y'all have a good week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam...
Oh Sam when you get old enough to appreciate it - do I have something to show you! It involves your aunt Sarah sitting in a high chair with a chocolate face such as yours. You will enjoy seeing your mom in the video too!!! That will give you some real insight on your momma. But perhaps if I never see an orange cat again I could keep the video to myself! Hmmm... now that might work!
I love you goofy guys!
Granny

Anonymous said...

Hey Sammer,
Love that vest and yes, you do look dapper in it. Tell your Mama I went back to chocolate hair too! Next time Mama makes chocolate chip cookies you might want to try that batter, it is everyone's favorite, they've even made ice cream because it's so popular.
Lots of love,
Nana

Anonymous said...

Sam'
That was a good hug you and your Mama were giving each other! I love your big blue eyes , also the sweet little chocolate mouth.
I know your Nana & Papa, Great Grandma's & Papa's and all the other family that are going to be visiting in Fla. in Feb. are anxiousley waiting to see you. (also to see your Mama & Daddy)

Papa and I love ya'll very much'
GG