Friday, December 29, 2006

23 days...

That's how long it's been since my last post. There are several reasons... I'll blame Mama for this lapse in posts. Our camera was broken for a while, but now we have a new one. Mama said to tell you that she took 107 pictures over the holiday, so look out! You may see more of me than you bargained for.





It's been a busy few weeks. My Nana and Papa Tousey and Uncle Jeff came to visit early for Christmas, then Mama, Daddy and me went to SC for a few days. Obviously there is a lot more to tell, and I will fill you in on all the fun in the next few days.




To get you started, I will tell you about Saturday, December 23rd. That was the day that I FINALLY met one of the cutest girls I have ever seen in my LIFE! Her name is Katie Jo, and she and I have been blog friends for over a year now. Her mama and my mama have been friends since they were little, and her Gran and my Granny have been friends practically forever. Anyway, we went to her Gran's for breakfast on Saturday, and we had a big time.



































Stay tuned for more stories and pictures!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! We're so glad to see you! We love you Sammer,
Aunt Steph and Uncle Ken

Anonymous said...

Sammer, What a joy it was to see you during Christmas, also Mama Jenn & Daddy Tim!You are so intelligent for your age, and you really like to get ahold of the remotes, but that is all right because I could sit and watch you all day.(we got to see you three days in a row!).
With our love,
GG & Papa Don

Amber said...

Hi Sam,
I just wanted to say how much fun I had hanging out with you. My mom said you are definite "husband material" but for now I'll just settle on being blog friends!

Love your buddy,
Katie Jo