Hi y'all! I'm sorry I've been missing lately... we had a lot of company for Thanksgiving, and I have just been going and going and going! So here's what I've been doing...
My Nana and Papa came into town on Wednesday evening and we all went to the Chick-fil-A (we pretended it was Friday). Then, after I went to bed, Mama and Daddy went to the airport to pick me up a surprise - my Aunt Steph and Uncle Ken! Yippee! The last time I saw them was Christmas last year!

Here is the picture of what I looked like the last time they saw me, and then me with them this Thanksgiving.
Thursday was awesome! Last Thanksgiving I was only four weeks old, so I was on a strict liquid diet. This year I got to eat turkey, potatoes, macaroni, stuffing and even cranberries. Yummy! And Mama made a pumpkin cheesecake with cinnamon whipped cream, so I got a little taste of that, too. Mmm, mmm good!
This is how the pretty table looked. Nice!
Thursday night all the big people played the States game. My Dad killed! He won like five whole minutes before anyone else finished. Go Daddy! Friday we all went shopping and I got a new puffy coat for the winter. Mama said pictures will be forthcoming since she and Daddy got a new camera, too. Friday night I got to stay with a sitter and all the others went out to a fancy dinner for Nana's 50th birthday. They had so much fun, and they ate sooo much food!
Saturday was fun. We went back to Big Ed's for breakfast and then later we went to the art museum to see the Monet exhibit. I didn't really see what all the fuss was about, but there were a lot of people there. After that we went home and had Thanksgiving number two, with all the leftovers. I had to say goodbye to Nana and Papa Saturday night because they left early Sunday morning to go home. Daddy had a cold, so me and him stayed home from church on Sunday, but when Mama got home we took Steph and Ken to Lilly's pizza (double yum!!) and to Pullen Park. I got to ride the merry-go-round with Mama and Daddy. Can you say fun?!?! We also went by Krispy Kreme, but the "Hot Now" sign was off so we didn't get any donuts. Bummer...

Finally, today Mama and me took Steph and Ken to the airport, but not before we stopped at Char-Grill for cheeseburgers. I didn't realize my family were such pigs, I mean healthy eaters! Can anyone say oink, oink?
Mama will put up more pictures when she has the new camera figured out better.
Have a great week!







5 comments:
Hey Sam,
Well it looks like you had a very fun time with everyone at your house. I gave lots and lots of hugs to everyone for you. Mama said to tell you she loves the picture of you hanging on the wall. It looks like it might be hanging over your fire place. Hmm Great I think.... Is mama going to take more pictures of me and start hanging them all over the house??? Mama is taking me to florida in February for a visit maybe your Mama and Daddy can come there too. Then we could finally meet. Well Sam, I love you and give Mama and Daddy surgars too.
Maddie
Hey Sammer,
We had such a wonderful time with you and the rest of the family. You're right we did eat a lot and all the time, but that's ok isn't that what you do at Thanksgiving - give thanks for all the GREAT food and blessings - we certainly have been blessed. We will see you soon this time with Jeffrey Michael in tow.
Love,
Nana
P.S. Do you think I can keep this name for awhile?
Ok buddy, I'm going to let you in on a little secret...Your Uncle and I intentionally let your smarty pants Mama win those board games. It's called hustling. So the next time we gather around for a big game and she starts boasting, well, that's when we destroy her. Now let's keep that between us pal, she won't know what hit her!
We loved spending the week with you and the family, can't wait until we move to NC this summer!
Love you,
Aunt Steph
Hey Sam, You looked like you had fun riding on the big ostritch, you also look like such a "BIG BOY"standing with your Aunt Steph and Uncle Ken.
Papa Don and I (also everyone else) are patiently waiting for Christmas to see you again (your Mama and Daddy too). We will be so excited to see you walking.
We love you a big bunch
GG and Papa Don
Haha the States game. I am STILL really really BAD at it. Sam, your mama, daddy, dougy and me all played that a few years ago in a lovely car trip to Washington DC. Ask them about how fun it was. Miss you guys.
LJ
Post a Comment