Mama got me these new snack cups that you can put your hand in, but the snacks won't fall out. I found out the hard way that you can put your foot in there, too...

And Mama found out really quickly that I can be up the steps in a flash! Luckily I was wearing my footie pajamas with no-skid bottoms.

Friday, November 17, 2006
Smart Guy
Posted by Jenn at 11:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Well I was hoping I'd get to see you today! You look absolutely spiffy in those jammies.
I bet your Aunt Steph and Uncle Ken will be amazed by all your tricks, and wooed by those adorable faces in person.
Have fun this week ~Grany
love you bunches :-)
Hi Sam,
When I saw your face I thought you were wanting out of your fence, I didn't see that your little foot was stuck in your snack cup. I hope it didn't hurt too much.
Your Mama and Daddy will really have to keep an eye on you scince you started walking.
Have a good time with your Aunt Steph and Uncle Ken.
With our love to all,
GG & Papa Don
Post a Comment