Tuesday, September 19, 2006

First Day of Nursery School!




Hey y'all! Well, today is the big day... I am headed off to nursery school at Dad's work. Mama has to got to Colorado for a work trip. She's gonna be gone until Sunday! That is a long time... She's really sad about leaving Daddy and me. Don't be sad, Mama! We'll be fine, and we'll see you real soon. (Mama is excited that she will be in the same time zone as Aunt Steph... Oh wait, Mama just found out that she's still one hour ahead of Steph.)

Mama took some pictures of me on my first day, and then she wanted you to see how much I've grown since January. By the way, on Saturday I will be 11 months old! Only one more month until the big 0-1! Yippee!





(January)

















(April)




(This morning)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam
Go easy on your Dad while your Mom is gone. I know you will have some exciting things that happened this week to tell her about.
Tell your Dad to keep us posted about your new ADVENTURE (in his SPARE time).
With our love to all,
GG & Papa Don

Anonymous said...

Woe two Guys on the loose! Bet you'll find lots of things to get into. Have fun and don't be too hard on your dad Sam. He'll probably have a great appreciation for what mom does when she gets back on Sunday. LOL!

Love you guys,
Great Aunt Linda

Anonymous said...

Sept. 23.

Sammer...You are 11 months old today! Papa & I hope you and your Dad have a big ol' time. Y'all will have a real celebration when your Mom gets home tomorrow.
With our love,

GG & Papa Don