Well, they've gone and done it now. Daddy went and picked up the baby fence today. They call it a "play yard." It doesn't play, and it's not in the yard. It's in the bonus room, and it's seriously restricting my movements. Mama and Daddy say it's to keep me from falling down the steps or through the rails, but I know it's really to keep me contained while Daddy takes a nap.


To add insult to injury, they didn't even pay full price. Mama found it on craigslist.com for $25. That's all thanks to her friend, Miss Christina, who just had to go and tell Mama about all the stuff she got for her little guy, Will, on the site. You better watch out, Will - your Mama and Daddy might get you a fence, too!

I'll just sit here and wait for my Grandma and my Granny to come and get me. I'm sure they'll be up here just as soon as they see these pictures...



7 comments:
Dear Sam,
Your going to have to employ reverse psychology to get sprung from the pen. Grandma T was very impressed that you were safe and sound in your new confinement. Be patient because it won't be long and you will have the run of the place once again.
Love,
Pops and Grandma T.
yikes! sorry about the compound buddy. I know they mean well, but I think they listened to too many stories from Mr. Limbaugh and built you a little "Gitmo." We'll try to send you a few books and carve out a place to store some wire cutters.
With love from the outside,
Aunt Steph and Uncle Ken
Dear Sam,
Sorry about your luck, but I'm going to have to tell Miss maddie B's mom about your new play digs. She was looking for the new fence a few months back when Jake started walking and said they were really expensive. Thanks for the tip and remember Mom and Dad always know best.
Love you,
Great Aunt Linda
Oh Sam,
You look so sad but I have to agree with Pops, I feel much better knowing you are safe. I actually questioned Daddy on what was being done to keep Sam from exploring the stairs. We still love you but safety first! Maybe I can fit in there with you and we can actually play?
Love,
Grandma Debbie
http://ingeb.org/songs/ohgiveme.html
here's a song for sam from cindy sanders
granny
Jenn,
I love that website. I am going to keep my eyes peeled for one of those gates.. They are so expensive other wise. Oh Sammer, I am sorry you have to be in there but trust me falling down the stairs would be much worse. We love you.
Cousin Trini
Sam, I am sorry for the "play gate" and I can tell you are a smart lad. But just remember things could be worse. "Uncle Dean" used to install night vision cameras in the kids room and I think we even took our play gate and hooked an old car battery to it so the kids would quit trying to make a break for it. So, enjoy the play gate and as soon as you learn to read I will tell you how to get out. Dean.
Post a Comment