I'm thinkin' this will be my last beach post, so I'm gonna try and make it a good one. We decided to brave the metropolis that is Emerald Isle on the Wednesday night of our trip. We went to a restaurant that shall remain nameless as it was not very good (at least according to Daddy and Mama, who actually ate the food).
I had to gear up for a big night on the town, so I took a nap on Mama before we left.
Daddy and Mama got all gussied up before we left for dinner. We got to the restaurant and there was a group of 16 people ahead of us. A few of them seemed to be a little tipsy, if you know what I mean! Anyway, so we had to wait a while because the place was really little, and we were after the big party. Afterward, we went back to our condo and walked on the beach because it was sooo nice!



One night we went to a big pier. It was weird. I did get to wear my super cool hat from Papa High! Thankfully I didn't get any fish guts on it. (Trust me, on this pier it was a possibility!)
Thursday was our next-to-last full day, so we wanted to play on the beach, but it was too windy. Too bad Mama figured this out after she had slopped no less than one gallon of SPF 50 on me (including my scalp, thank you "Parenting" magazine!).
(This was right before the "scalping.")
(This was right after.)
So I got to go out for a minute and Daddy stuck my feet in for a second and then Mama and me sat in the chair right by the water...

And this is the picture of the week.
We did get to go out on Friday for one last day in the sunshine. We had a great trip to the beach, and I can't wait to go again next year when I can actually play in the water.
I'll see ya next week with more good times with The Peanut.
Sunday, June 18, 2006
Operation Dinner Out
Posted by Jenn at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Way too Cute!! I lvoe you Buddy!
*Sarah*
I think you might be just as cute as your Uncle PJ was when he was your age. Do you have a girlfriend? If you don't...I know a mighty cute little girl you'd like a lot. But you better start saving your money now! :-)
Judy J
Hey Sammer,
My computer has been acting up so today was the first opportunity I have had to view your vacation pictures. WOW! You have the nicest looking family I know of and my favorite picture was the sunscreen on the scalp - makes a great hair gel. Can't wait for the 4th but sending lots of hugs and kisses for now.
Love,
Grandma
Post a Comment