Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Daddy's Day






Mama just reminded me that with all the Stanley Cup excitement, I forgot to tell you what we did for Father's Day! Silly ol' me!
Well, me and Mama went on Friday and did all our shopping. We decided to make a weekend out of it, so Daddy got a present on Friday, one on Saturday and then two on Sunday. Mama gave him a digital watch for his first present. I gave him two new shirts on Saturday, and then on Sunday he got some new jammers from Mama and a picnic table from me! Wow! Plus, he got to get chicken wings for lunch and Mama made him a dirt cake. (Don't worry, it didn't really have any dirt in it! Just Oreos. Mmmmm...) The only downside to the whole day was that Daddy didn't get to take one nap. Sorry, Daddy. He said it was the best Father's Day ever. He also said it was the worst Father's Day ever... but I think he was just kidding.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam,
Any Father would be proud to have a little boy like you!
If not for you "Daddy Tim " would not have got all those presents, wings and dirt cake. I believe you are a keeper!
with our love,
GG & Papa Don

Anonymous said...

Sam,
I forgot to say that you may walk instead of crawl. You are balancing yourself good while standing on the couch.

Love you!
GG

Anonymous said...

I don't like technical difficulties mama jenn...I have a background to update here on my work desktop...