Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My Blue Period





Here are some pictures of me from the final days of March. I guess that when you are a baby boy, you get a lot of blue stuff. Funny thing is, Daddy is a big boy, and he's wearing blue, too!

Daddy, Mama and me are going on a big trip this weekend. I can't say to where, but I will let you in on all the details when we get back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie...*Tear* I am supposed to be going on a Beach Trip for spring break! Everything is falling apart and I was supposed to stay with somoen while mom and dad are gone and that fell through...I wish that you would come stay with me and then it would be the two of us how fun would that be! I miss you SOOO SOOO SOOOOO MUCH!!!! Take care my Luv!
♥Aunt Sarah

Anonymous said...

hey buddy,
you look great! Watch those boys closely this weekend- you might learn a few things. I love you in blue and your birthday suit too!
Stop growing so fast mister!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sammer,
I can't believe how big you are getting. We miss you and are saving up lots of hugs and kisses for you when we see you next. Have fun and make sure dad doens't take you to his old apartment - it will gross you out!
Love, Grandma and Pops