



I don't know about all this love stuff. I know it makes peoples' insides all gushy and fluttery. I know Mama loves Daddy 'cause that bathroom is still not finished and she's still here. I know Daddy loves Mama 'cause she went shopping today instead of making dinner and he didn't even care. And they're always saying silly stuff to each other like, "No, I love you more!" And then they direct all that silliness to me! "Oh Sammer, you're so cute!" "Oh Sam, we just love you more than chocolate fudge twirl ice cream!" "You are the best, sweetest little Peanut we ever did meet!" "We could squeeze you and give you kisses all day!" And don't think they haven't tried. Truth be told, I realy like all the attention. It makes a little guy feel good to have all the love and snuggles they give me.
Anyway, I just wanted to say Happy Valentine's Day to all of y'all!
Monday, February 13, 2006
With love from Sammer...
Posted by Jenn at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Happy Valentines day little Sammer. Thanks for the beautiful picture I went and bought a pretty little frame for it so everyone can see how cute you are. We love you guys...
Great Aunt Linda and Uncle Bud Too.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY "SAM" AND ALSO TO YOUR MAMA & DADDY. MAMA & DADDY SEEM TO KNOW WHAT LOVE IS ALL ABOUT! THEY ARE SHARING IT ALL WITH YOU!
SEEING YOU WOULD BE ALL ANYONE WOULD NEED FOR VALENTINES DAY!
ILOVE YOU A BIG OLD BUNCH!
♥Sammer My Favorite Nephew in the Whole Wide World......You are TOO CUTE for words! But i just wanted to tell you HaPPy VaLenTiNEs Day!
Hope that you have a great one....
ps.....Love that big ble puppy.....
TTYL..
Aunt Sarah
hey sammer! looks like dad is trying to teach you how to nap...and mom is making sure you drive the ladies crazy with that beanie. me, well, i would like to trade places with that little blue bear you are hugging and squeeze you right back!
we love you very much little man! aunt steph and uncle ken
Post a Comment