




Daddy's still working on the bathroom. Mama would like to help him, but I keep finding other things for her to do. Like feed me, entertain me, change me, bathe me... you get the idea! I finally made it back to church yesterday. It was nice to get back to my adoring fans. (Mama keeps telling me I need to practice some hoomilidy, but I don't know what that means. She says a lot of nonsense-type things to me.) Here are more pictures of me before church and then when Mama and me were playing with the camera while Daddy was workin' away in the bathroom.
Monday, February 06, 2006
Weekend Recap
Posted by Jenn at 8:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
HEY SAM!!!.....I am now able to talk to you on a daily basis! I get to check out your site all the time! I miss you so much. I put you on my desktop background at school! Everyone says that you look soooo cute! I think that they are just jealous that they dont have a nephew as adorable as you.
ttyl
♥Aunt♥Sarah♥
HEY SAM!!!.....I am now able to talk to you on a daily basis! I get to check out your site all the time! I miss you so much. I put you on my desktop background at school! Everyone says that you look soooo cute! I think that they are just jealous that they dont have a nephew as adorable as you.
ttyl
♥Aunt♥Sarah♥
Hey Sam,
Your last picture posted Monday looks like you were peeping around the door at your daddy while he was working. You look more precious each time I see you! Tell mama & daddy hello for me.
I LOVE YOU!
Great Grandma Frances
Post a Comment