

A lot of people probably think that Mama is the brains behind this operation. I just wanted to show you guys who really runs the show. Sure, Mama has to do most of the typing, because my fingers are too short and stubby to be efficient. But I give her all her ideas. I dictate. I know you're wondering how a four-month old can dictate, but I have my ways. Anyway, I will have more posts later this week, but I have to go now and visit with my Nana and Papa who are in town for the weekend!
Also, Mama wanted me to ask you all to please leave your name when you leave a comment. Otherwise she will be forced to take drastic measures, like not being nice and letting you have the anonymous option on the first place. (Sorry guys, I may be the brains, but she makes the rules!)
Sunday, February 19, 2006
Behind the Scenes
Posted by Jenn at 6:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Little Sam
I am the guilty one about your mama having two good looking males in her life, and your mama and daddy teaching you what love is all about.
I love you all
Great grandma Frances
Hey Sammer, see if you can't book the family a flight out to Phoenix next time you are online; your daddy's visa # is 55936799271 and it expires 7/08. See you soon then...
Aww....Sam.....I always thought that you had my evil sister do everything for you! Just kidding Jenny isnt evil! I love you and will talk to you soon!
TTYL
♥Sarah
Seriously, Jenn--this is The. Cutest. Thing. Ever. Just thought I'd share that:) Hope ya'll are doing well! Cristin
Post a Comment