




Well, not 48 hours after I got off the plane in Raleigh, Mama and Daddy had me strapped in my carseat for a ride down to SC to see Granny and Papa and everyone else. I had a ball! I met two Tracys and a Christine, a Stan, a Russell and a Larry Dean, a Thomas, a Ben and another guy named Sam. And I got a kiss from a pretty girl named Hannah Grace. I also got to cuddle with all three of my SC great-grandmas! Can a guy get any luckier?
Oh, and check me out in my new baby gym from Granny and Papa.
Happy New Year!
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Christmas Vacation, Part II
Posted by Jenn at 9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Nice photos. He is a little peanut. Do you still have that evil cat? Dean.
Post a Comment