Saturday, January 28, 2006

By request...





Here are some pictures from this week. And boy, has it been a doozie! After a long and agonizing deliberation, Mama and Daddy have decided to keep me in Raleigh for the time being. (They were thinking about taking me to California! Can you believe it?) Then, I had to go back to the silly ol' doctor. Mama said my cough wouldn't go away. They said I was fine. I coulda told her that. At least they didn't stick me with any needles this time. But they did put me on the scale, and I weighed twelve whole pounds! Mama said I'm a keeper!
I hope you enjoy the pictures.
(You can't tell just by looking, but I am peein' on my Mama in that picture of us! Ha!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam I am so glad that yall are staying in Rielgh. Who knows i might have to move up there with you!?!?!?! I havent decided yet. I think that it is funny that you peed on mom! At least u havent decided to Crissen me yet!!! ttyl
♥Sarah