Thursday, December 01, 2005

It's Thursday...

I just want to give a shout-out to Aunt Steph and Uncle Ken. I'm sorry you two are trapped in the barren wasteland known as Phoenix, but I will see you guys in no time! Only three weeks! Granted, three weeks is literally half a lifetime for me, but who's counting? Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello little Sam!
You are the cutest Peanut I have ever seen. You must come from good stock as eveidenced by that beautiful mom of yours!
Granny :)

Anonymous said...

oh sammer, by the time you can say "i love you aunt steph," i'll be just a short drive away...unless bossman alex has his way. we love you buddy, i hope you get your moms beautiful cheek bones.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,
You can see the love and contentment you have for little Sam in your smile. You really do look like your mom in this picture!

Love, Grandma Frances