Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Proof!

My Grandma sent baby pictures of me this week. We had been wondering who the Peanut looked like, and when we saw this picture, there was no doubt!

Don't get me wrong - Sam's Daddy is a very handsome guy. But I am more than a little proud that the little guy looks like his Mama. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Camden said...

He is beautiful! You should BOTH be proud! From Camden's Mommy:)

Liz Bridges said...

Hi Jenn and Tim! He is the cutest little thing! How did your baby come out of the womb with a tan??? It is so funny that you use blogger. I love this site. My classes have been keeping a blog on this site for three years. Anyway... congratulations! I know you are just thrilled to have him home. Please keep a diary of tips that I will need to know when I get ready!!!

Love you guys,

Liz Bridges